Hey folks, let us begin today with your story. Like all, you possibly born with dense and lustrous hair. With age, you may have started using lots of hair styling products inspired by glamorous adverts. That’s too obvious!
Anyway, how long will your hair take all these chemical abuses? Now you are losing all your hair. Relax! Every person loses a specific amount of hair each day as a part of the hair growth cycle. But, extreme hair loss needs extra attention.
So, how to stop hair fall and regrow hair naturally? All right, a range of options comes handy to men. All you need to know what works for you. There are plenty of remedies like hair regrowth oil for baldness available, which does both jobs.
Here we’ve listed down some remedies to stop hair fall and regrow hair naturally. All these have been proven to be beneficial to many as you. Before we jump into the solution, let’s briefly know the reasons of hair loss.
So, What Causes Hair Loss?
- Deficiencies of natural nutrition, like copper, zinc, proteins, iron, and vitamin D.
- The hormonal imbalance that is caused by extreme dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion.
- Extreme stress.
- An insufficient or excessive amount of thyroid hormone production.
- Hairstyling products
- Due to some medical conditions like androgenic alopecia, telogen effluvium, aging, alopecia areata, and genetics.
How to stop Hair Fall Naturally?
Hair fall is literally one of the signs that tell you are getting older. It can happen before that. In fact, one-third of the population is going through hair fall.
Time has come that you know how to reduce hair fall anyway. Include the following into your hair care routine.
- Massage Regularly
One of the natural ways to stimulate the scalp and restore hair growth is massaging. Also, the scalp massage helps to increase hair thickness. Even regular massage can help you get rid of stress and tension.
According to experts, stretching forces during the massage boost hair thickness and growth in dermal papilla cells. If you massage essential oils for a few minutes, it will keep your hair follicles active.
- Wash Hair Regularly With Mild Shampoo
The dirty scalp enhances the risk of infections and dandruff, which leads to hair loss. Which is why regular hair wash is the best way to keep the scalp clean. Make sure you use any mild shampoo that suits you.
- Take Vitamins for Hair Loss
Earlier, we mentioned, hair loss mostly happens due to the lack of vitamins. So, you should take vitamins not only for hair health but for overall health as well.
For your information, vitamin E boosts blood circulation in the scalp and protects hair follicles. Vitamin B helps hair maintain its natural color, and vitamin A promotes sebum production in the scalp.
- Maintain Proper Diet and Do Exercise
Try to keep lean meats, soy, fish, and other protein in your diet. It will promote hair health and reduces hair loss. Also, you can take iron, which works the same. Along with a balanced diet, you should do some exercise. Medication and yoga prove to be useful for hair fall.
- Rub Onion/ Garlic/ Ginger Juice on the Scalp
Onion, garlic, and ginger have been proved to be effective for reducing hair loss. Take any one juice and rub it on the scalp. Then, let it stay overnight and wash the next morning. Do it regularly for better results.
- Rub Green Tea on Hair
Green tea is also proven to help reduce hair loss problems. Add two bags of green tea into one cup of hot water. Let it cool, and after that, apply it on your hair. Leave it for one hour and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Additional Tips:
- Drink more water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Do not brush wet hair, because hair stays in its weakest condition.
- Reduce taking alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid smoking.
- Learn what is bad for hair and avoid that.
- Avoid doing constant drying and heating.
- Keep your scalp dry.
- Use a heat protectant before you use any hot tools to style your hair.
How to Regrow Hair Naturally?
To help you regrow your hair naturally, here we come with few home remedies. Luckily, most of the ingredients needed for hair regrowth is readily available in your kitchen.
Let’s start with the most used remedy. Egg works best to promote hair growth. Besides, it is rich in selenium, iodine, Sulphur, phosphorous, and protein. Here is how to do;
- Take egg white from one egg into a bowl and mix one tablespoon of honey and olive oil.
- Mix it well and apply it from root to tips.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and washed with a mild shampoo.
- Do it more often for better results.
Coconut contains proteins and essential fats, which help in hair regrowth and reduce hair loss. Here is how to make coconut milk;
- Take a medium-sized coconut and boil it for around five minutes.
- Let it cool and strain to remove coconut milk.
- Add one tablespoon of black pepper and fenugreek seed. Mix them well.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Let it sit for around twenty minutes and wash with shampoo.
Beetroot contains folate, vitamins B6 and C, manganese, potassium. All these help in hair regrowth. Here is how to apply beetroot;
- Take 7 or 8 beetroot leaves and boil it. Grind it with 6-7 henna leaves.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and let’s sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Honey and Yoghurt Mixture
- Take one tablespoon of honey, two tablespoons of yogurt, and lemon into a bowl.
- Use a dye brush and apply it from root to tips.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
The Bottom Line
Thus far, you know how to stop hair fall and regrow hair naturally. Make an effort to follow these tips to get healthy hair. Note that hair treatment needs penitence, dedication, love, and care. So, make up a plan and stay consistent.